1 Why Smoothie Factory
Why Smoothie Factory Juice Bar?— Smoothie Factory Franchise Advantages
Are you interested in a health conscious franchise opportunity in a growing smoothie industry that does over $2 billion in annual sales in the United States alone? At Smoothie Factory, we’re looking to team up with motivated, ambitious entrepreneurs who want to bring fresh, nutritious smoothies and juices as well as other healthy products to their communities. More and more consumers are pursuing a healthier lifestyle that includes a diet high in fruits and vegetables. Smoothie Factory Juice Bar franchise owners are uniquely poised to serve this growing market.
Smoothie Factory is an internationally-known smoothie and juice bar franchise with existing stores in the US, and international development throughout China, India, and Vietnam through our founder James Villasana & SF Inc. Founded in 1996 with an emphasis on owner-operator success, approximately 95% of all Smoothie Factory locations are operated by the owner. In 2013 Smoothie Holdings, LLC was acquired by BRIX Holdings, LLC of Dallas, Texas, an experienced franchise operating company and parent company of Red Mango and RedBrick Pizza. BRIX controls the Smoothie Factory franchising rights for the USA, Canada, Mexico, and South America.
When you own a Smoothie Factory it is more than just a juice and smoothie franchise. In addition to a full line of delicious smoothies and nutritional boosts, franchisees also benefit from offering fresh-squeezed juices, and health supplements (both private label and brand name). A Red Mango co-branded frozen yogurt opportunity and expanded menu including wraps, flabread sandwiches, and salads is also possible. These varied product offerings not only are intended to add revenue, they help differentiate your juice and smoothie franchise from competitors. Instead of a single business, you’re getting four in one!
Other Benefits of Smoothie Factory Franchise Ownership:
- A high-quality product line made with real, fresh fruit, no concentrates, syrups or purees
- Not just a smoothie franchise its like owning a juice bar, frozen yogurt shop, and health supplement retail store under one roof
- Continual improvement to the Smoothie Factory franchise system, stores, and overall brand image
- Co-branding opportunities with Red Mango to serve award-winning frozen yogurt
- Special military veterans benefits for qualifying potential franchisees
- Flexible store formats, including the Minifactory which allows stores to be placed in food courts and other small spaces
- A long and successful history with strategic plans for growth in business since 1996 and franchising since 1997
- Outstanding franchisee training and support